05 September 2022
The Press Service of Azerbaijan Gymnastics Federation (AGF) presents an interview with a member of the Latvia National Team in Trampoline Gymnastics & representative of the “Elite” Gymnastics School - Darja Ovcaruka.
- Welcome to Azerbaijan. Please, introduce yourself.
- Greetings to everyone. My name is Darja Ovcaruka. I represent the “Elite” Gymnastics School and also the Latvian Federation.
- What can you say about the trainings in Baku?
- The exercise process includes warm-up, jumping and Trampoline exercises.
- We would like to know your impressions about our capital.
- I can say that Baku is a really beautiful city. There are many kind people here who can help you anytime. I can also say that you have really strong athletes. For example, Seljan Mahsudova and Magsud Mahsudov. I like them very much and want to jump like them.
- What kind of training do you prefer before major competitions?
- Usually, I prefer to execute my program several times to gain confidence. I am training here to perform successfully at the World Cup.